I’m thinking if I get some free time I’ll hack a mood indicator into AgBlog. Since my first scheduled free time is somewhere around January, and thats when Mock Trial is picking up, I guess I’ll have to hold off.
Speaking of MT, we went before the allocations board, argued our case, asked for the small sum of $350 to cover expenses, and were granted $250. Not exactly sure why, but something to do with inclusiveness. So now we can send one team of 6-8 instead of two, so I guess we can include less people, but hey, it makes sense to someone.
Right now I go to watch The Manchurian Candidate for Conspiracy class.
Other things to do:
- Add an essay section to AgBlog
- Setup another roundtable thing for the Justice, and hope it works
- Read Down and Dirty and write an essay for Conspiracy.
- Raise my grade in News on Screen from a B+ to an A
- Go retake the stupid hex quiz in CoSi in person to prove to Hickey that I can actualy do base 10 to base 16 conversions in my head. Not complex ones, mind you, but the easy ones don’t exactly require scratch work. Sigh…